As Sr. Java Developer, you will be engaging directly with our customers in understanding their needs, proposing technical solutions, and developing it with the help of other team members. This is a very hands-on technical position.
We at 50Dev are always looking for talented, motivated, independent, and collaborative engineers who are team players and eager to grow as individuals but we only hire the best. We encourage you to apply only if you meet the job requirements.
- A good grasp of Object Oriented Programming and Design patterns that avoid redundancy and promote efficiency, legibility, testability, and maintainability of code
- A desire to collaborate and innovate with our team
- Great analytical skills and logic
- 5+ years commercial Java experience
- Java 11 experience, excellent knowledge of Java Core, Generics, Java Streams, Concurrency, Spring, Servlets, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
- REST web-services implementation experience
- Oracle/SQL Server database
- Experience with Jira, Git, Maven
- Understanding of Scrum, Continuous Integration
- A quick learner and have a desire to learn the domain and its business processes
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Open in sharing and pleasant to work with
Nice to have
- ETL and Data Warehouse Concepts
Who We Are
We are a team of passionate engineers focused on developing the next generation of products and solutions in collaboration with our customers. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging startups to deliver solutions.
What We Offer
At 50dev, we invest in the personal development and growth of every individual because we know that our success is built on the drive and passion of our people.
Key benefits that we offer to our people include:
- Above market base salary
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Generous provident fund contribution
- Gym membership
- Free lunch on company premises
- Work from home benefits
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Challenging and exciting work
How to Apply
Send your resume to email@example.com. Please use the job title in the subject of your email. We will not be able to process your application submitted through other channels or if these instructions are not followed.