As Oracle Apps DBA, you will be responsible for maintaining internal as well as our customers’ applications in the production. This includes installation, performance tuning, configuration, and troubleshooting of these applications. We will help you train on supporting Oracle Cloud Applications as well.
We at 50Dev are always looking for talented, motivated, independent, and collaborative engineers who are team players and eager to grow as individuals but we only hire the best. We encourage you to apply only if you meet the job requirements.
- Install, configure, and upgrade Oracle server software and related products.
- Proficient in Linux and Windows. Ability to develop and maintain basic operational scripts on these platforms.
- Monitoring the application related products like oacore, oafm, and apache
- Establish, maintain, and perform backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
- Work as part of a team and provide support when required
- Perform general technical troubleshooting and give consultation to development teams.
- Interface with Oracle Corporation for technical support.
- Patch Management and Version Control.
- Perform database tuning and performance monitoring.
- Perform application tuning and performance monitoring.
Nice to have
- ETL, Data modeling and Reporting
Who We Are
We are a team of passionate engineers focused on developing the next generation of products and solutions in collaboration with our customers. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging startups to deliver solutions.
What We Offer
At 50dev, we invest in the personal development and growth of every individual because we know that our success is built on the drive and passion of our people.
Key benefits that we offer to our people include:
- Above market base salary
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Generous provident fund contribution
- Gym membership
- Free lunch on company premises
- Work from home benefits
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Challenging and exciting work
How to Apply
Send your resume to email@example.com. Please use the job title in the subject of your email. We will not be able to process your application submitted through other channels or if these instructions are not followed.