As an Engineering Process Consultant, you will work with teams to help inform clients’ process decisions related to engineering product development and maintenance, facilitate the scaling of capabilities, and drive value for clients across a host of manufacturing industries. This position would be ideal for you, if you are interested in various technology landscapes and bring a “technology-enabled” approach to problem solving. You have a passion for cutting-edge solutions, but also know how to cut through complexity to optimize solutions to improve engineering processes. You are comfortable leading and facilitating discussions and have the confidence and presence to engage with clients.
Must Have Skills:
- Diagnosing engineering processes or organizational problems, and leveraging analytics to determine how our clients can seize new opportunities to engineer better products
- Driving a rigorous approach to solving problems in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends
- Developing innovative answers to complex engineering process challenges using IT
- Modernizing and driving costs from complex IT infrastructures serving mechanical and electrical engineering teams
- Recommending and implementing changes, and ensuring a successful transition to what’s new
- Innovating solutions to work around system limitations
- Problem solving with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error delivering high quality work and adapting to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
- Adapting to new technologies like Oracle Cloud and gaining a functional understanding of Product Lifecycle Management and Quality Management Systems.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering and Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
Must Have Skills:
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational.
- Ability to write document meticulous details around business processes.
- Work with business to write test cases to test business requirements and help execution and tracking.
- Ability to drive issue resolutions, decision making process and co-ordinate with other teams (internal or external 3 rd party teams).
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
Who We Are:
We are a team of passionate engineers focused on developing the next generation of products and solutions in collaboration with our customers. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging startups to deliver solutions.
What We Offer:
At GoSaaS Labs, we invest in the personal development and growth of every individual because we know that our success is built on the drive and passion of our people.
Key benefits that we offer to our people include:
- Above market base salary
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Generous provident fund contribution
- Gym membership
- Free lunch on company premises
- Work from home benefits
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Challenging and exciting work
How to Apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the job ID in the subject of your email. We will not be able to process your application submitted through other channels or if these instructions are not followed.
Job ID: EPC060