As a Database Developer, you will be responsible for a range of activities related to database design, development, and maintenance. This includes the creation of complex functions, scripts, stored procedures, and triggers to support application development.
We at 50Dev are always looking for talented, motivated, independent, and collaborative engineers who are team players and eager to grow as individuals but we only hire the best. We encourage you to apply only if you meet the job requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in working as a database developer, database engineer or in a related role.
- Experience of Oracle Database, PostgresDB or SQL Server
- Strong foundation in Relational Algebra
- Database and query performance tuning experience
- ETL experience is a plus.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and make room for emergencies, as needed.
- A quick learner and have a desire to learn the domain and its business processes
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Open in sharing and pleasant to work with
Nice to have
- ETL and Data Warehouse Concepts
Who We Are
We are a team of passionate engineers focused on developing the next generation of products and solutions in collaboration with our customers. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging startups to deliver solutions.
What We Offer
At 50dev, we invest in the personal development and growth of every individual because we know that our success is built on the drive and passion of our people.
Key benefits that we offer to our people include:
- Above market base salary
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Generous provident fund contribution
- Gym membership
- Free lunch on company premises
- Work from home benefits
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Challenging and exciting work
How to Apply
Send your resume to email@example.com. Please use the job title in the subject of your email. We will not be able to process your application submitted through other channels or if these instructions are not followed.