As a Database Developer, you will be responsible for a range of activities related to database design, development, and maintenance. This includes the creation of complex functions, scripts, stored procedures, and triggers to support application development.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a reputed university
– A good grasp of Object Oriented Programming and Design patterns
– Excellent programming and analytical abilities.
– Good knowledge of Database, PostgresDB or SQL server.
– Self-driven, excellent communication skills, strong desire to excel, and the ability to work independently.
– Experience in working as a database developer, database engineer or in a related role is a plus.
Who We Are:
We are a team of passionate engineers focused on developing the next generation of products and solutions in collaboration with our customers. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging startups to deliver solutions.
What We Offer:
At GoSaaS Labs, we invest in the personal development and growth of every individual because we know that our success is built on the drive and passion of our people.
Key benefits that we offer to our people include:
- Above market base salary
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Generous provident fund contribution
- Gym membership
- Free lunch on company premises
- Work from home benefits
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Challenging and exciting work
How to Apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com. Please use the job ID in the subject of your email. We will not be able to process your application submitted through other channels or if these instructions are not followed.
Job ID: DB060